The Clutter Connection - How Your Personality Type Determines Why You Organize the Way You Do
Author(s): Cassandra Aarssen
Discover your unique Organizing Personality Type and Strategies for a more productive and clutter-free life.
A new book by the author of Real Life Organizing and Cluttered Mess to Organized Success Workbook
Fans of The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up and Spark Joy by Marie Kondo and The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin will love The Clutter Connection by organization expert Cassandra Aarssen.
An organization book for diverse habits: "You're not messy, you just organize differently." The Clutter Connection examines and explains the correlation between brain types and how they directly relate to organization and clutter. Cassandra Aarssen smashes the stereo-type that some people are "naturally messy" and offers readers insight and real-life solutions based on their unique personal organizing style. The Clutter Connection will help you get organized, be more productive and finally understand the why behind your clutter.
Individualized real life organizing: Organizing isn't one size fits all. Let go of the preconceived and conventional notions of what organization looks like and finally discover what Clutterbug you are. With self-awareness comes happiness, personal growth and lasting change.
The Clutter Connection examines:
- The four different organizing styles and how they relate to each other
- How motivation and happiness can be directly affected by our space
- The "3P's" - Productivity, procrastination and perfectionism and how they are connected to your unique organizing style
- How you can finally become clutter-free simply by knowing yourself better
Know your habits and declutter your space
- : 9781633538566
- : Mango Media
- : Mango Media
- : January 2019
- : ---length:- '21.6'width:- '14'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Cassandra Aarssen
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 648/.8
- : 257